A yonkers man “drank” who attacked a Jewish barber with his own scissors in an impressive anti -Semitic attack last year faces six years in prison after cutting a Judge of the Pleea Deal County.
Ahmed al Jabali, 34, declared himself guilty of second degree assault as a crime of hate last week in the assault on August 29 to the barbers of Yonkers, Slava Shushakova, for the Israeli/Hamas war in Gaza, prosecutors said on Monday.
Shushhakova told the post after the attack that Jabali was having the beard cut in his Avenue Yonkers store when he flew furious, tells the barber that “he has the right as a Muslim to punish the Jews.”

Jabali, a Muslim originally from Yemen, was arrested and accused of attempted murder.
On Thursday, he declared himself guilty of the position of minor assault with the judge who promises him a six -year sentence. The position has a sentence of up to 15 years under state law.
“Hate has no home in Westchester County,” said Westchester County District prosecutor, Susan Cacace, in a statement published on Monday. “The increase in anti -Semitic hatred in recent years is disturbing and completely unacceptable.
“Today and every day, my office meets the Jewish community of Westchester and will seek justice for victims of anti -Semitic violence,” the statement said.

Police said Shushakova needed 30 suture points to close the damn gas from his right hand and ceñar he suffered in the attack, which temporarily took it out of work.
“Thank God, I did not touch my face because he tried to hit me in different ways,” he said in the previous interview. “This is how I stop, with my hands.”
Barber Shop’s attack arrived an Israeli military counteroffensive in the Gaza Strip after a poaching against Israel on October 7, 2023.
Jabali will be sentenced by Judge James McCarty on May 29.
