USA Techniques Stay Current on Entertainment News
  • Home
  • Cryptocurrency
  • Business
    • CEO
    • Entrepreneur
    • Founder
    • Journalist
    • Realtor
  • Health
    • Doctor
    • plastic Surgeon
    • Beauty Cosmetics
  • Sports
    • Athlete
    • Coach
    • Fitness Trainer
  • Entertainment
  • Science
  • USA
  • International
  • Politics
Saturday, Nov 29, 2025
USA Techniques Stay Current on Entertainment NewsUSA Techniques Stay Current on Entertainment News
Font ResizerAa
  • Home
  • Cryptocurrency
  • Business
  • Health
  • Sports
  • Entertainment
  • Science
Search
  • Home
  • Cryptocurrency
  • Business
    • CEO
    • Entrepreneur
    • Founder
    • Journalist
    • Realtor
  • Health
    • Doctor
    • plastic Surgeon
    • Beauty Cosmetics
  • Sports
    • Athlete
    • Coach
    • Fitness Trainer
  • Entertainment
  • Science
Follow US
Home » Blog » Yemen’s Houthi fighters down $200m worth of US drones in under six weeks | Houthis News
International

Yemen’s Houthi fighters down $200m worth of US drones in under six weeks | Houthis News

Laura Simmons
Laura Simmons
Share
SHARE

The United States loses drones in Yemen as a violent reaction of civil toll fuels in Trump’s air campaign.

Yemen’s armed group demolished seven Reaper Us drones for a value of more than $ 200 million in recent weeks, marking the most significant material loss so far in the Washington campaign against combatants.

The drones were destroyed between March 31 and April 22, according to defense officials, since the hutis intensify efforts to attack the United States planes that operate on Yemen.

Three of the drones were lost last week, suggestions in the ability of hutis to attack American airplanes at great altitude.

The drones, each that cost around $ 30 million, carried out surveillance or attack missions when they crashed in water or land. A defense officer said the strikes occurred on March 31 and April 3, 9, 13, 18, 19 and 22, according to the Associated Press news agency.

Boxes of civilians killed in parts of Yemen controlled by Houthi were reported since March 15 after the president of the United States, Donald Trump, ordered daily attacks against the group.

The spokesman of the central command, Dave Eastburn, said Thursday that US forces have achieved more than 800 goals, destroying command centers, weapons deposits and aerial defenders, and killing Hutíes fighters and leaders. This statement could not be verified independently.

Another American official, who speaks under anonymity, said that drone losses are under investigation, but they are probably the result of a hostile fire, the AP reported.

The hutis have mainly directed to Israeli, American and British ships that pass through the Bab Al-Mandeb Strait in protest against the Israel War in Gaza. The group has said that the attacks would stop if Israel agreed to a high permanent fire.

Civil death toll assembly

The Trump administration seems to have changed the infrastructure to point only to figures deliberately beaten within the Hutí movement.

The strategic change occurs in the middle of civil losses on the increase in the campaign led by the United States, Chordination to Airwars, a monitoring group based in the United Kingdom.

Airwars estimates that between 27 and 55 civilians were killed in March duration of US strikes. The group believes that the toll in April, already considerably higher, thought that the full figures remain unfeeding.

Earlier this month, an American air strike went to Puerto Ras Isa, also in Hodeidah, killing at least 80 people and wounding more than 150.

This was followed by another attack on Monday, which killed 12 people and wounded more than 30 in the capital of Yemen, Sanaa.

The concerns are growing in Washington for the human cost of the campaign.

Senators Chris van Hollen, Elizabeth Warren and Tim Kaine wrote to the Secretary of Defense Pete Hegseeth, questioning whether the administration is abandoning their responsibility to reduce civil damage, participulate after the reports arose the high civil death.

Share This Article
Facebook Copy Link Print

Recent Posts

  • Cassidy’s Warning on Changes to U.S. Childhood Vaccine Schedule
  • A Sweeter Shade of Natural: Ice Cream Makers Commit to Ditch Artificial Dyes by 2028
  • A Diplomatic Gesture: Trump’s 75th Birthday Call to PM Modi
  • Generative AI in Classrooms: Transforming K-12 Science and Math Education
  • Tech Meets Nature: Smart Gardening Tools Changing the Way Americans Grow

Recent Comments

No comments to show.

You Might Also Like

International

Elliott Management takes a stake in Hewlett Packard Enterprise — How it may create value

11 Min Read
International

World leaders react to death of Pope Francis

8 Min Read
International

Arsenal held by Palace to leave Liverpool on brink of Premier League title | Football News

6 Min Read
International

Israeli report on killing of Palestinian medics in Gaza: What to know | Israel-Palestine conflict News

9 Min Read
USA Techniques Stay Current on Entertainment News
  • USA
  • Science
  • International
  • Entertainment
  • Cryptocurrency
  • Business
  • CEO
  • Realtor
  • Founder
  • Journalist
  • Entrepreneur
  • Health
  • Doctor
  • Beauty Cosmetics
  • plastic Surgeon
  • Sports
  • Athlete
  • Coach
  • Fitness Trainer

© 2017-2025 usatechniques. All Rights Reserved.

Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?